ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Female physician leaders, you are not alone!
I coach women physicians to create the lives they love – to spend time doing what they enjoy and to live without guilt.
I work with women physicians to create joy in their lives – to sleep better, to spend more time with friends and family, to focus on what they enjoy, without guilt.
Are you feeling unfulfilled in your career and in life? Are you questioning whether you want to keep pursuing medicine? Are you struggling to find time for self-care?
Trust me. I have been there along with so many other women physicians. You are not alone. And I can help. You no longer have to feel stuck.
What does living a purposeful life look like?
- Managing time and energy in a way that feels authentic
- Getting enough sleep
- Waking up refreshed
- Making time for activities that are most important (work, family, friends)
- Prioritizing health
- Not feeling guilty spending time on things you enjoy
- Radiating joy to those around you
- Leaving work at work and limiting the amount of work “after hours”
- Working in a role that fulfills her life’s dream
- Pursuing hobbies that matter to you
- Giving time and resources to charitable causes
- Lighting your flame so you can light others’ flames (and their flames can spread too)
What can I expect in the program?
You will have support on your new journey and access to the tools so that you can:
- advocate for yourself
- reach your goals
- manage emotions
- deal with conflict in a healthy way
- find every day joy
- understand thought patterns that may be driving behavior
- get your life back on track